American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is an American Insurance Company having its business worldwide. The company has approx 100 years of experience in Insurance & Related sectors. AIG is hiring Engineers as Loss Prevention Associates for Bangalore Location. This is a full time employment with AIG and does not involve Travelling. Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering & Chemical Engineering can apply for this recruitment.
Organization Name: American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
Position: Loss Prevention Associates
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka India
Salary: Best In Industry.
Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed.
Eligibility Criteria: B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering & Chemical Engineering
Experience Required: Not Required.
Skills Required: Candidate must have following skills –
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written).
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, fire protection and loss estimation.
Job Responsibilities: Candidate Will Have Following Job Responsibilities –
- Development of Engineering Service Plans
- Location level Risk Quality ratings for Fire and Nat-Cat (LDR) by following established AIG rules and guidelines
- Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools
- Create Loss Estimate profile
- Capture account loss history and report on loss trends and mitigation strategies
- Account Review- Short Form
Age Limit: No Age Bar.
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fees: No Fees.
Last Date: Online application link will be deactivated after receiving sufficient applications.
Apply Online: Click Here