Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional Electronics Company is holding WALK – IN – INTERVIEW in Ghaziabad on 01.12.2018 for Computer Engineers / Mechanical Engineers, for its NCS SBU (Ghaziabad) on Contract Basis for a period of one year. Details are given below:
Name of Exam: BEL Walk – In – Interview for Computer Engineers & Mechanical Engineers at Ghaziabad 2018
Name of Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Post Name: Contract Engineer (Computer Science) & Contract Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Contract Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) – An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000 per month.
- Contract Engineer (Computer Engineering) – An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.26,500 per month.
- Contract Engineer (Computer Engineering) – 13 Vacancy
- Contract Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) – 02 Vacancy
Educational Qualification: First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution. Only the following disciplines are allowed –
- Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
Post Qualification Experience:
- Contract Engineer (Comp.Sc): Minimum 2 years post qualification work experience in RHELOS/Linux OS, C, C++, Switcher, Server, Workstation, SAN Storage, Database , Networking Basics, ZP/Switch Configuration, LAN/WAN Configuration, IBM RTC (Rational Team Concert)
Contract Engineer (Mechanical): Minimum 2 years experience in AUTOCAD, Solid Works, AUTOCAD Drawings, 3D Modelling, etc.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit as on 01.12.2018 is 27 years for General; 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST candidates respectively. 10 years age relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective category.
Selection Process: Selection will be through a Written Test on 01.12.2018 (Saturday followed by interview (only of those who are shortlisted in the written test) on the same day. However, the candidates must come prepared to stay in Ghaziabad for 1-2 days.
Documents Required in Walk In Interview: Candidates are required to produce a self attested photocopy (one set) of the following documents and ORIGINAL documents for verification:
- Filled in application form enclosed herein.
- SSLC Marks card
- Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Two recent passport size colour photograph
- Relevant experience certificate
How To Attend Walk In Interview: Candidates meeting the above criteria may come for the WALK-IN- INTERVIEW to be held on 01.12.2018 (Saturday) at 8:30 AM onwards at the venue given below –
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Site – IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area
- Opp. Vaishali Metro Station
- Ghaziabad – 201010 (UP)
Registration closes at 9:00 AM. No candidate will be allowed after 9:00 AM. Decision of management in this regard would be final.