Online applications are invited by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka for recruitment to 174 Various Posts. B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Holders or Diploma Engineers in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / CS & Other Engineering Branches / ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply Online for these posts.
Exam Name: BMRCL Section Engineers, Junior Engineer & Maintainer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
- Section Engineers
- Junior Engineer
Pay Scale for BMRCL:
- Section Engineers : Rs. 16000 – 30770/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 14000 – 26950/-
- Maintainer : Rs. 10170 – 18500/-
Total Vacancy in BMRCL: Total Vacancies are 174 as per details givne below:
Educational Qualification Required for BMRCL:
- Educational Qualifications for Section Engineer in BMRCL: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science Branch of Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Educational Qualifications for Junior Engineer in BMRCL: Engineering Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Telecommunication / Computer Science and / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Educational Qualifications for Maintainer BMRCL: Matriculation plus two years ITI in Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building,Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
Upper Age Limit (as on 02.02.2019) for BMRCL:
- General Merit candidates – 35 years
- SC/ST/ Cat I candidates – 40 years
- For candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b – 38 years
- For Ex-servicemen, the relaxation in age shall be equivalent to the number of years of service in armed forces plus 3 years, but in any case the maximum age not to exceed 50 years
Selection Process for BMRCL: Selection will be based on based on Written Exam.
Application Fees for BMRCL:
- UR / OBC : Rs. 826/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 354/-
Last Date: 02.02.2019