Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a PSU of Government of India has invited online applications for 2100 Posts of Junior Technical Officers & Junior Consultants for the year 2019. B.E / B.Tech / Engineering & ITI Diploma Holders in Electrical and Electronics / Mechanical / CS / IT / Electronics & Communication Engineering & Other Engineering Branches are Eligible and can apply online for these posts before the last date as mentioned below.
Exam Name: ECIL JTOs & Junior Consultants Recruitment 2019.
Name of Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Educational Qualification Required for ECIL JTO & Jr. Consultant 2019:
- Junior Technical Officer: A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Electrical Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical / Computer Science / Information Technology Branches with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Jr. Consultant- Field Operation (Gr-I): A First Class Diploma in Engineering in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from State Board of Technical Education or any recognized Institution.
- Jr. Consultant – Field Operation (Gr-II): ITI (2 years ) in the trades of Electronic Mechanic / R & TV / Electrical and Fitter from the duly recognized Institute
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS: Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt., directives for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- Class: For SC / ST Marks are 50% instead of 60%
- Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC. Additional 5 years for PwD
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Objective Exam.
Application Fees: A Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.200/- is applicable for General & OBC candidates. No fees is required for SC / ST / PwD.
Last date for on-line registration: 07.01.2019