FACT Ltd. is a Fertiliser & Chemical manufacturing Company owned by Government of India. Incorporated in the year 1943, it is the first fertiliser manufacturing company in India and also the largest Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) in the state of Kerala. FACT Ltd. proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following categories. Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering & Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holders / ITI Diploma Holders can apply online for these posts.
Exam Name: Recruitment of Engineering & ITI Diploma Apprentices in FACT Ltd. for the year 2019.
Organization Name: The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (A Government of India Enterprises)
Post Name: Vacancies are out in FACT Ltd. for the below mentioned posts.
- Engineering Diploma Apprentices
- ITI Diploma Apprentices
Stipend (for one year training period):
- Engineering Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- p.m.
- ITI Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 6018/- p.m. & Rs. 6770/- p.m.
Total Vacancy: 98
The discipline wise distribution of vacancies for FACT Engineering Diploma & ITI Diploma Apprentices 2019 are as follows:
Educational Qualification required for Apprentices in FACT Ltd.: .
- Engineering Diploma Apprentices: A three year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Commercial Practice.
Eligibility Condition : First class Diploma with aggregate 60% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant discipline and should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2019.
- ITI Diploma Apprentices: ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.
Eligibility Condition : 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Engineering Diploma Apprentices: 23 years
- ITI Diploma Apprentices: 23 years
(5 Years of Age Relaxation for SC / ST Candidates & 3 Years of Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates.)
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for Apprenticeship in Fact Ltd. will be based on the criteria mentioned below:
- Qualifying Examination: 50% marks
- Written Test: 50% marks
Last Date for Applying Online: 23.01.2019