Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to the Posts of Junior Engineers (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) in North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited. Candidates possessing B.E. / B.Tech. / Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree can apply online for these posts.
Exam Name: HSSC Recruitment of Junior Engineers for the year 2019
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of the Post: Online applications are invited by HSSC for recruitment to the below mentioned posts.
- Junior Engineers (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
Scale of Pay: Level -6, Initial pay- Rs. 35,400/-
Total Vacancy: 49 Posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Category wise distribution of vacancies given below.
(GEN:25, SC:8, BCA:7, BCB:3, ESM-GEN:3, ESM-SC:1, ESM-BCA:1, ESP-SC:1) Total : 49, PHC-HH:1.
Educational Qualification required for the Post of Junior Engineers:
- Bachelor Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile. OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Candidate must have passed Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 42 years
(Age Relaxation will be given to SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Female Candidates as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
The Commission shall make selection and recommendation of the name of the candidates to a department or an office for Group ‘C’ posts on the basis of written exam and there shall be no interview. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to Group ‘C’ posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, which is detailed below:-
- Written exam: 90 marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks.
Application Fees for HSSC Junior Engineers Recruitment 2019:
Printed copy of the Application Form with Original Certificates and Photocopy of Self Attested Certificates must be brought by the Candidate at the time of Scrutiny / Verification alongwith Photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter Card / PAN Card / Aadhar Card etc.
Starting Date of Online Application: 04.02.2019
Last Date of Online Application for HSSC JE 2019: 05.03.2019