Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is one of the top Oil Company in the World. IOCL Panipat Refinery has issued a recruitment notification for those candidates who have earlier (on or before 31.01.2018) completed apprenticeship in it. Selected candidates will be posted as Junior Engineering Assistant / Junior Technical Assistant in Grade – IV in the Pay Scale of Rs.11,900–32,000/- (Pre-revised). Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma Holders / ITI Diploma Holders & B.Sc Degree Holders can apply for these vacancies.
Exam Name: Employment Opportunity for passed out Ex-Apprentices of Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, IOCL 2018 – 2019
Organization Name: Indian Oil Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat
Post Offered: Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) & Junior Technical Assistant – IV
Salary / Pay Scale Offered: Rs.11,900–32,000/- (Is About To Revised Higher)
Total Vacancy in IOCL Panipat Rfinary: Total Vacancies in This Recruitment are 32 as per details given below:
Educational Qualification for IOCL Panipat:
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV: 3 years Engineering Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U – O&M):
- i) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR
- ii) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Boiler Competency Certificate
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical Fitter-Cum-Rigger) )/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates and 45% in case of SC / PWD candidates against reserved/identified positions for them. OR
- Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Junior QC Analyst – IV: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics
Engineering Diploma / B.Sc Degree Should be with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates and 45% in case of SC / PwD candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit for this recruitment: 18-26 Years As on 31.12.2018.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved position shall be allowed.
- Relaxable in age by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) belonging to Unreserved Category, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Last Date of Receiving Application: 15-01-2019 (17:00 Hrs.)