Tata Motors is a leading global automobile manufacturing company and a $45 Billion Organization. The company was founded in the year 1868 in India and now a global player in Automobile Industry. Applications are invited by the Tata Motors to recruit Engineering Degree Holders in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering & Automobile Engineering as Design Engineers for its Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata Locations.
Name of Exam: Tata Motors Design Engineers Recruitment.
Name of Organization: TATA Motors
Post Name: Design Engineers
Salary Offered: INR 3,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Total Vacancies: 10
Functional Competencies Required: Good knowledge of Engines / Engine Sub systems/ Components is Must for Design Engineers in TATA Motors
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Electrical Engineers will have to Design functional electrical systems through the development and testing of components
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems for use in commercial, military, or scientific industries.
- Supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, and systems
- Inspect and observe facilities to evaluate the efficacy and quality of electrical systems, components, and products
- Devise testing methods and properties to confirm the functionality of electrical components and systems & More
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design & More Responsibilities as per Company’s Requirements.
- UG: B.Tech / B.E in Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- PG: M.Tech – Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Selection Process: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Walk In Interview by Tata Motors. Final Selection Will Be Based on the Result of Walk of Interview.