TÜV Nord Group is a German Technical Service Provider Company having its operations in more than 70 countries. The company was founded in the year 1869 and approx 10,000 people are currently working with it. It has its headquarters in Hanover, Germany. TUV India Limited is a subsidiary company of TÜV Nord Group. Online applications are invited by the TUV India Limited for recruitment to Test Engineer EMI / EMC Posts for its Bangalore Location. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering i.e. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering etc can apply for these positions.
Organization Name: TUV India Limited
Position: Test Engineer EMI / EMC
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Salary: Best In Industry
Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed By The Recruiter.
Eligibility Criteria: B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering
Experience Required: 2-4 years’ experience in an EMI/EMC Laboratory and knowledge of Electronics and Electrical equipment.
Skills Required: Should have good communication skills and knowledge of computers.
Job Profile: Job Profile of Test Engineers in TUV India is As Under –
- Calibration of EMI/EMC testing equipment from various manufacturers.
- Independently handle/carry out EMI/EMC testing as per standards like CISPR, ISO IEC & OEM specific.
- Plan and conduct test along with evaluating test results. Ensure all testing activities for the project are performed conforming to the standard requirements.
- Identifies and manages issues that arises in testing.
- Manages complex projects and leads project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
- Maintaining the test Laboratory with National level Accreditation Quality management system procedure in accordance with NABL 17025:2005 Quality system.
- Documenting test Results and procedures and preparation of test report (Draft & Final).
Age Limit: No Age Bar
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through Interview.
Application Fees: No Fees
Last Date: Application link will be deactivated once sufficient number of applications will be received.
Apply Online: Click Here