Recruitment notification has been issued to recruit 143 Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives in the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL). WBSETCL is An Electricity Company of Government of West Bengal. B.E / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering & Other Engineering Branches / MBA & CA Degree holders are Eligible for This Recruitment.
Exam Name: WBSETCL Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives Recruitment 2019.
Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Post Name: Assistant Engineers & Junior Executives
Salary / Pay Scale by WBSETCL:
- Assistant Engineers: Rs. 15600/– Rs. 39100/- & Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Junior Executives: Rs. 9300/– Rs. 38800/- & Grade Pay of Rs. 4700/-
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 143 as per details given below:
Educational Qualification Required:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical Engineering): Full time 4 years’ B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Power Engineering / B. Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B. Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Telecommunication): Full time 4 year’ B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering / B. Sc (H) in Physics / Electronics with 3 years B.Tech Degree in Radio Physics & Electronics.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 year’ B.E B. Tech / B. Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering.
- Assistant Manager (Human Resources & Administration): Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ full time course) / MPM (2 years’ full time course) / MHRM (2 years’ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management / H.R. or Post Graduate full time Degree / Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management / H.R.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or MBA (2 year’ full time) with major specialization in Finance.
- Junior Executive (Finance & Accounts): Graduate in any discipline from a “UGC” recognized university with Inter CA/ICWA/1(one) year PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts or any higher Qualification in Finance & Accounts with duration at least one year.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
Age Relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PwD / Ex Serviceman Will be As per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 400 for Post Code 01 to 05 & Rs. 250/- for Post Code 06.
SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
Last Date: 24.01.2019 (11:59 P.M.)